SUBMISSSIONS OPEN-Will close 31st January 24
Festival will take place in late Spring of 24
We aim to announce selections mid to late March 24. (stay tuned)
- No entry fees! But also, no screening payments. (You’ll have to do it for the glory!)
- Size Matters: Short films are preferred, the shorter the better.
- All films must have English subtitles and preferably with HI captions (even the ones in English). Either burnt in or in .srt file or preferably both.
- Entrants grant the Festival organizers permission to use excerpts, not exceeding three minutes, for promotional purposes.
- Entrants are responsible for obtaining any necessary licenses, royalties, release forms, clearances, and permits necessary to present their work. The Festival is not responsible for any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, or royalty infringement related to the work.
- We do not offer travel and accommodation for successful applicants but we will offer festival and party accreditation passes.
- By submitting entrants acknowledge and accept these rules and regulations.