EXTENDED Deadline is 25th of APRIL 2021
- No entry fees! But also, no screening fees. (You’ll have to do it for the glory!)
- Size Matters: Short films are preferred, the shorter the better.
- All films must have English subtitles and preferably with HI captions (even the ones in English)
- Entrants grant the Festival organizers permission to use excerpts, not exceeding three minutes, for promotional purposes.
- Entrants are responsible for obtaining any necessary licenses, royalties, release forms, clearances, and permits necessary to present their work. The Festival is not responsible for any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, or royalty infringement related to the work.
- Successful applicants will be notified at a date to be specified later. And asked to send a digital copy of their film along with photos and bios.
- Films will be screened either in a theatre or online or both depending on the situation with COVID19.
- Deadlines and Dates are not specific due to COVID19, so please check our website often.
- By submitting entrants acknowledge and accept these rules and regulations.